Origami paper-folding tutorial with narration and moving images
- This narrated tutorial shows how to fold origami in animated steps.
- The full sequence can be viewed at one, or you can proceed by selecting step-by-step moving pictures that can be paused or repeated.
Japanese conversation tutorial with audio (for beginner)
- The Japanese conversation tutorial is a very basic lesson for beginners. You can listen to and practice easy phrases used in daily life. The phrases, accompanied by lively illustrations, are presented in the form of scenes from a day in the life of a Japanese child. They are divided into expressions used in the morning, afternoon, and evening.
Descriptions of typical Japanese meals and recipes with helpful photographs
- Easy-to-understand descriptions (complete with illustrations and photos) of popular Japanese breakfasts, lunches, dinners, and snacks are provided.
- Recipes of Japanese several dishes have also been included (with photos) so that you can try your hand at cooking some of them. The recipes were written with consideration for ingredients that may be easier to buy abroad. Recipes for the following dishes are given.
- Traditional Japanese snacks: sweet potato chakin and sweet boiled red kidney beans
- Dishes often served for dinner at home: chirashizushi ("scattered sushi"), tempura, teriyaki chicken, and kakitama egg drop soup
[ back ]