Web Japan > Kids Web Japan > Quiz > Daily Life
1. How is bathwater used in Japan?
2. When you enter a Japanese house, what should you do?
3. How is miso soup drunk?
4. When wearing a kimono, Japan's traditional clothing, which of these is true?
5. When using chopsticks, which of these is correct?
6. When walking on tatami, what must you do?
7. How do kids celebrate their birthdays in Japan?
8. What do most kids wear to school?
9. How many types of written characters must Japanese kids learn?
10. Who cleans the classrooms in Japanese schools?
11. What happens on Valentine's Day in Japan?
12. Which of these days really exists in Japan?
13. What kind of bag do Japanese school children use?
14. What do Japanese schoolchildren put in boxes like this?
15. Which of the following tools do Japanese school children use when they take notes?
16. It is Japanese custom to take off one's shoes before going into a house. Which direction do the shoes face?
17. What should you do when you want to put down your chopsticks during a meal? Choose from the following answers.
18. While visiting a Japanese family, you are served soba (buckwheat noodles) for lunch. What is the proper way to eat them?
19. Which of the following is not sold at convenience stores in Japan?