|The Kyu-Yasuda Garden was once owned by a daimyo
family and was a famous garden in the Edo period. Ownership was passed from the
Yasuda zaibatsu to the Tokyo government in 1922. While
the garden itself is not particularly large, it drew its water from the Sumida
River just as the Kiyosumi Garden did, and visitors may find it interesting to
compare the two.