Using your mouse, let's practice some of the techniques recognized by the Japan
Kendama Association. See if you can perform the basic
techniques and "around the world." You have to master each technique
before you can move on to the next one. After you've mastered virtual kendama,
try the real thing! Kendama is a fascinating and incredibly deep game.
About the Screen
- At the bottom left of the screen, there is a button marked "Demo."
Click this button to see a demonstration of five kendama
- Also at the bottom left of the screen is a button marked "Play."
Click this button and the game begins.
- During the game, you will see your current level at the top of the screen.
There are five stages in all: Ozara, Kozara, Chuzara, Tomeken,
and "Around the World."
How to Play
- After you see "Ready? Start!" click the cursor on the kendama
and drag it up, down, left, and right to toss the ball and catch it with the cups
or on the point.
- At the bottom left of the screen you will see how many chances you have left.
If you fail three times, you will have to start over again from the beginning.
- The game ends when you have failed three times or successfully completed all
- When the game ends, you can either click "Play again" or "Back
Virtual Japanese House requires the latest
version of Macromedia Flash Player.